Manila flood

Hi all,

Given the last 2 days situation of torrential heavy rain, we know many areas are flooded, Schools and offices are closed, people are evacuated. I hope you guys are ok.

Stay safe ok

It was my first time to drive outside and checked the damage it has made. It was jaw-dropping scene when people wading, swimming in floodwater just to get to their works. The trucks let many people ride on their backs for free. I hope the sun would come out soon.

Hi Widsail. May I know what part are you in Manila?. . Btw, Im from the edge of Cainta, Rizal close to Marcos Highway and I sure can't get out of the village. The Park here has been flooded that is about waist deep. Good thing the house is safe and far from the place. How's your current condition?

Just to let you all know the weather forecast for the rest of the week is said to be cloudy with showers.

I was not surprised with the turnout of the event this past few days, people will not learned their lesson unless they realized the effects and consequences of everything we've done to our surroundings. Typhoon Ondoy was only a warning for some but still many tried to ignore, now another monsoon rain flood a number of cities and municipalities in Luzon. Probably it's time that we sort out a way to reduce and segregate our trash rather than letting this event from happening over and over again. Even if the government released billions of cash as rehabilitation to those area affected or sort some resolution in these type of event, it wouldn't work unless we act and show some discipline with regards to our trash. We must act now before everything is too late! sort out our trash and recycle!!! Keep our country clean....

well weather now is not that great again...stay safe guys, be prepared always