Native French Translators & Speakers

I am writing to check if there are any native French speakers who can do English to French translations as well as voice overs for radio / television or drama?

I need to translate several hundered hours of television programming, and am on the look out for native French speakers / translators in and around New Delhi.

Thank you
Amrita

NGEN wrote:

I am writing to check if there are any native French speakers who can do English to French translations as well as voice overs for radio / television or drama?

I need to translate several hundered hours of television programming, and am on the look out for native French speakers / translators in and around New Delhi.

Thank you
Amrita

Hi Amrita!
I'm not native speakers, but I'm a professional translator.
My location is Hyderabad.

If you are ok for a distant translation, contact me by e-mail
[email protected]

Dear Amrita

I am a French translator living in New Delhi.I have experience translating audiovisual material.
If you still need a translator, please feel free to contact me
on this number:

0 98 11 32 68 94

Hi there I am in need of some assistance with some English=> French translation. I tried your number but I couldn't get through. Please let me know if you are still interested in this job.

Thank you

Hi ben_samson,

Welcome to Expat.com.

Please note that you posted on an old thread and the member is not very active on the forum.

If you are looking for a translator, I invite you to post an advert in the section translator job offers in New Delhi.

You can also create a new discussion if you have any query.

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Thanks for your help. I actually need someone to translate an English document into French. If you are interesteed in this job or maybe know someone who might be interested do let me know. The only condition would be that this person should be a French native speaker, with some experience in translations.

Hi ben_samson,

Please note that Hasnaa is a member of the Expat.com team. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hello Ben!

Sorry I only reply now, I've only just seen your message, as I am not staying in India anymore, and have not checked this account in a while. I'm definitely still translating from English into French! Do not hesitate to contact me if work is still needed, I'll reply ASAP,

hv back to india now...pls let me know

YES

volga007 wrote:

YES

???? A one word post does not give any information about the subject of this thread which is french translators and speakers. Do you speak french and can you translate ???????????

So what they are asking above, "price of stocks in stock market"