Can my family survive on 10,600 JD per month

Can my family and I survive on 10,600 JD per month...to include housing, food, insurance, transportation, etc. Please providre details.

It depends on your lifestyle:
if you want rent a villa with a swimmingpool in Abdoun, if you only buy food from the most expensive malls, a big car, eating in restaurants every day of the week etc.
Well, maybe it should be enough.
Altough I must say I can only dream about that kind sum of money and I think the most of the people.

10,600 JD per month???
That's not only enough for a month, that's enough for 6 months at least.

i want you to understand the reality of life in jordan. my husband and i survived on 300 JD a month. normal salary for the usual jordanian is between like 300-600 a month...so that figure would allow some people that i know survive for a few YEARS.

Wow, 10,600 JD a month?! Make sure you get frequent flyer cards so you can earn points when you go to Dubai, London and New York to spend it all. Yes, for sure you could more than survive on that kind of salary in Amman.

Hi there,
I see your post back from August 2012.  did you end up moving?  If so, where are you living, what part?  What about cost for furnished or unfurnished 3-4 bedroom place.  We are thinking of moving somewhere over seas with are 3 kids and our dog.  Wanting somewhere that is cheaper then what we are paying in Canada now.
Thanks
Krystal

That is a hell lot of cash. An average income in Jordan is 800JD.

sure they can