Health Insurance

Hi,

i am looking for a good and reasonable priced health insurance in India for me and my Indian husband. There are many insurance companies and it is very difficult to find out the good ones. I need one specific hospital to be listed in the network as this is the closest to our home which complicates the search. Pls let me know if you have any advises!!

thanks...

Hi Ritscherl,

We are a (moderated: no free ads), with great expertize on Health Insurance. We have offices located in Mumbai, Bangalore and Chennai.

Let us know the Hospital and we can help you with where this can be covered. No obligations.

hi,
will send you details - please give me your mail id.

thanks,
ritscherl

email [at] medimanage.com

Thanks for good info share.

Best regards.

Ritscherl wrote:

Hi,

i am looking for a good and reasonable priced health insurance in India for me and my Indian husband. There are many insurance companies and it is very difficult to find out the good ones. I need one specific hospital to be listed in the network as this is the closest to our home which complicates the search. Pls let me know if you have any advises!!

thanks...

Hello, im living in Hong Kong when i was going to move here i myself was in need of an international health insurance plan. I had no idea where or what to look for causei have lived all my life in Miami, USA and i had a medical insurance from my boss. My father who has been a airline pilot for 30 yrs told me to look at Pacific Prime cause they are a broker which after asking what is a broker i was told  they work with many insurance companies and will find me the best price and what i needed most. I have bad teeth and i had some knee problems which were my 2 main concerns. I called them and got some quotes and i picked the one that i felt most comfortable with. Weird thing is after 2 months living in Hong Kong my tooth way in the back was throbbing. I had it  repaired before i got to Hong Kong so i wouldnt have to deal with looking for a dentist. Lucky for me  the insurance plan i got from Pacific Prime helped. I called and was told what to do, i found a dentist near by and had to have a root canel which i never had and hope i will never need one again. Good things is that the insurance worked and i didnt have to pay for anything and the prices in Hong Kong are the same as Miami which is wild i asked how much for a crown and a filling to compare to what i had done back in USA. The assistant told me the cost and it was very similar which is expensive. I was told i could fly to mainland China for cheaper work but the quality would be less. but i will have to fly and get a hotel and then add the dentist and it will be the same or more than if i just did it in Hong Kong. so im happy that i got a insurance plan that will work not only in Hong Kong but it will work in Thailand when i visit there next year. Boris

When I was in search of good health insurance at low premium, I came through insureatclick it is nice to buy health insurance policy for family or individual. I was able to get online service to compare policies of various companies with their premium, benefits and coverage details.

Ritscherl wrote:

Hi,

thanks...

if u are in mumbai you can call me my name is vinod i stay in mumbai i can give you the best service in health insurance for ur entire family.
mail me on [email protected]
my mobile 9029234612 or 9022067194