New member.

I am new member in this forum. I am from India (Ahmedabad)
I am planning to vist Mozambique within short period for business purpose. I whold like to have guidence for accomodation which provide indian food also. My stay will be for 1 to 2 months only.I will be happy if any indian have payingguest facility for us.Please advise on this issue and my visit is for pulses business. If an one can join me as my coworker then my visit will be most fruitfull. I hope for good response from this forum member.
Mukund Dhorajiya

Hi Ahmed,

Welcome to Expat.com.. i am a Mozambican citizen and work for a TRavel Agency which helps expats get settled in to our country..

I read your blog but it is not too clear , if you can answer my following questions I may be able to help you..

1. Which city in Mozambique will you be working in..??
2.when do you plan on coming to Mozambique.?
3.Will you be coming alone or accompanied.?
4.what kind of accomodation are you looking for.. hotel/ guest house/ short term house rental..?
5.You mentioned a co-worker, for what kind of job descriptiion..?

Once you provide me with all this information, I will be able to guide you as where to begin with your excursion..!

Till then kind regards..

Mozambique..

Hi.
Thanks for the reply.My answer for your quarry is as follow.

I will come in the end of August or early september.
I will stay at Maputo.
I will come for Pulse business.
I will like to have prefarably paying guest providing indian vegetarian food with all amenity in my room.A.C.,Attached washroom,T.V. Internate facility and good clean room.
Coworker means a guide cum assistant who can guide me for business meeting and also guide me for business agents in Mozambique for this business.

Thanks for your intrest.

Mukund Dhorajiya.