I seek friends and business in Tehran

I am Seeking new friends in Tehran. I can analyze the possibility of opening business in Tehran. I speak Portuguese, you can speak in my mother tongue. I want to learn more about the Persian language. There is a good diplomatic relationship between Brazil and Iran.Os two countries are good trading partners, including export and import.

to add me on facebook, search : Tiago Correia

Hello TiagoCorreia.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Are you looking for business partners in Tehran?

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hey Man,
How are you?

there are many guys using that name on facebook.
I could not find you.
I will try to find you again. or you can send me mails: [email protected]
[email protected]
I will also add you here so you can tell me what exactly you have in mind.

Aloha Tiago,
What kind of business you gonna do in Iran, i am up for that, share your thought's pls
Hamid

hi
I live and am from Tehran, Iran but speak no Portuguese unfortunately. If you are looking for a friend, at least on line, here I am.
mohsen

Dear Aloha Tiago,
I would like to welcome you being in Iran.
If you are looking for making business ties or settle commercial activity over here i would be great to help.
beside in finding friends,it s look great for me to share our culture and these matters ... we can hang out for having coffee or
something else

TiagoCorreia wrote:

I am Seeking new friends in Tehran. I can analyze the possibility of opening business in Tehran. I speak Portuguese, you can speak in my mother tongue. I want to learn more about the Persian language. There is a good diplomatic relationship between Brazil and Iran.Os two countries are good trading partners, including export and import.

to add me on facebook, search : Tiago Correia

Hi
Like I'd asked before, what kind of business do you have in mind? I'm in the central bazaar in Tehran so you just have to clarify what you wanna do here.
[email protected]

Aloha Tiago,
What kind of business you gonna do in Iran, i am up for that, share your thought's pls