A day to participate Umrah

A day to participate Umrah 

Mecca is a whole place that all Muslim must go there at least once in their life , To participate Hajj and umrah near al masjid AL haram .It's a spiritual  place to set stay and breathe deeply . Birds are always around Kaba I have not even see for once a ( shit ) from its . it's like even animals worship that remarkable place .  Its Always crowded with people of kind from everywhere around the world . it's the center of earth that every Muslim and non-Muslim would die to be there . “ okay Muslim I have understood surly  but non- Muslim how came ? I wonder why “ 

Don't forget my dear reader before we are Muslims we are human . If you enjoy that movie will not you tell about it all over your friends ? even act of some Character you saw and admire his view or a part of his roll  ? . I know you would , it's a part of us in our blood . we were built to be together and need each other .  “ men were born differently for different needs  “ Iben Hamid . It's like no matter how different we are we will meet at some point , have you ever thought about that ? 

How come I see irrelevant things from my memories of books I have red for years . Where is the Islamic manners ? kindness people of Islam ? When I was there I saw people look like the Picture inside the book of Alrawi – Ibn al jazy – Ibn Tamiya …) but nothing like their wisdom or act or even careens ? Where did all that go ? when I was in Kaba billions of names came to my head . I haven't seen any .

I saw a lot of wrong brother and sister action during Umrah . Why didn't they read about how to do it  ? who should educate them if they don't have the well inside their heart and soul . Feels so crushed when you have so many people but not a lot of them are aware that this is a place of Allah . No need to rise your voice for Allah to listen to you . Where did the politeness went , when a woman show her beauty and shin like a diamond around the house of flame .

A woman asked me in almasaa . sun I have been going back and forth for 14 time im tired can I rest . I was like Mam all you have to do 7 . but may Allah protect your health and patience .

I wouldn't even want to start of people who rush and push every one away like they are in a national  Olympics. Did they forget about the act of the prophet when he was pray Altarawish ( it's a pray in Ramdan ) and he listen to a baby who cry then the merciful prophet made his Quran short , just because he was thinking of the kid's Mom Allah wa akbar . 

If you are going to The house of god , think wisely of your action and act . because you are there for spiritual mission not for fast race . it should be peaceful trip where Quran is been red – Duaa will be made – And meditation always applied . Although I'm not perfect in my act of umrah , I'm sure I made so many people smiled . I asked Allah everything that came to my mind that day . I ENJOYED IT …

Hussain

I completely agree with you.
Some people doesn;t realize that they are in Allah's (Subhanwataala)Mosque and they do stupid things like pushing each other, standing in the path ways.
But hatss of to the police inside haram that they handle hell lot of crowd with patience, a normal person cant do that.

Really a nice discussion, Jazak Allah

jazakallah

thanks mates for the kind words n support ...