New in Dubai-searching for accomodation for a single woman

Hi,
I have just moved in Dubai and I'm looking for 1 bedroom apartment in Dubai (preferably with a balcony and green area around). I would like to stay somewhere close to my work (in Dubai Festival city) but on the same time to have the option to go out for a walk or drink (not to be too isolated).
I've heard about Mirdif and International city but I don't have any idea if those places are good for me or too far from everything.
Can you help me?
Thank you,
mary

Hi mary,

welcome to Expat.com!

I hope other members will be able to advise you.

You could post an ad in the housing in Dubai section as well.

Best of luck,
Christine

Hi and welcome!
Mirdiff is fairly close to Festival City, then you could also look for flats in Deira areas, these would be cheaper.  International City is a bit far and may not be easy to commute for a newbie here.  Please send me private message if you need something specific.  Good luck

Yes international city will be a bit far. Mirdiff will be ok and also the area behind mirdiff I doont knw xactly thr name. But if ur interested inbox me. Will let u know

Thanks a lot for all your informations :)

did u find any accomodation? I have a job in dubai festival city & wants a accomodation for single person near that area. any suggestions