Khmer classes at KSL

hey hey guys

just to let you know , whoever is interested in learning khmer , i found a school of khmer language  very close to the russian market , they have  several programs , i personally took the everyday m-f for 1 hour per day  and its 100 $per month , 10 $ the book and 40 $ the registration
( i got a discount too :D )

<3 Alina

Hi Alina.. I'm interested in learning the reading and writing also... do they teach it there? I know that there are khmer class in the Royal university but the time is hard for me.. so I cant go there.
thanks a lot.

ya.. for me its far .. i wanted that too  but eh, gotto compromise at times
well they are teaching me the  listening N speaking at first and apparently from next week they'll teach me the writing .. i'm one of those people with no ear for music at all so initially i thought that listening N speaking would be extremely difficult .. but wel.. its not that bad .. my teacher says she can understand what i'm saying so i'm oki with it at the moment, had only 3 classes so far N i'm quite pleased with how far i've reached in only 3 hours really ...

Hello Alina.

I invite you to recommend this language school into the Phnom Penh Business directory - Education section. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

hmm,,, that's a good idea

thank you ,
Alina

Hi Alina!!!

Do you organize group classes?

Than you

Giulia

me.. no.. i am going to KLS school .. its a khmer school of language  near toul tum pong .i'm happy with the courses they give books  as class support too N its pretty cool

Are the classes are on weekdays? Do they take the classes on weekends?

yes.. every day  except weekends

Hi Aaliyah!
Can you get a student visa from the school?
I mean I'm coming in a month on a tourist visa but I would like to study Khmer for 6 months. So is possible apply for a student visa if you register in the school?

Regards,
Bashar

oh,about the visa, visa u can get it extended for the next 6 months at any travel agent ... no need to be a student or anything

Oh great! Thanks a lot! I'm planning to stay in Cambodia for a year or so. I'm coming down from the UK. I'm planning to learn Khmer! Do you think I could teach English and Arabic there? And how much do you think I could charge per hour? Finally, do you think I could find a room to share in the capital?

All the best,
Bashar

yeah u could do all that !

r u a male or a female ? :/..

as an english teacher it depends, but around 8 -10 $ abt arabic teacher i don't know, probably the same i'm not sure.

yes u could find a room to share anywhere from 70 $ onwards ... around 100 usually

##Alina.