Seeking Great Gym w/full service in Quito or Cuenca

My wife REQUIRES a world-class gym before we move to Ecuador.  Do you know one?  Lots of classes (hopefully including yoga), extensive and well-maintaned equipment, social interaction.  She will be there for hours every single day, so it's really essential.  We move each year, and the location's proximity to such a gym is the key factor in deciding where we'll live the following year.  We found a fabulous place in Barcelona, where we live currently, and I'm on the hunt for a place in Ecuador where she can have her workouts and I can experience Ecuadorian culture.  I'll appreciate any input you can offer, thanks!

Hi Geo,

I live in Quito and there are many very good gyms here. Infact there are three within one Km of my house and I see many more as I drive around. There is also one called "Curves" that is exclusively for women. So have no worries, where ever you live in Quito, you will not be too far from a good gymn.

Best Regards,

Sam.

Some real first world gyms in Quito: Physique in the Plaza de las Americas and Swiss Hotel Gym and Spa. Expect to pay $120+ monthly fee in either.