Finding Friends in Lux

Hello,

I just moved to Luxembourg and I found it a little hard so far to make friends. Here, I am working as an intern in a Bank.

I am 24years old and interested in sports, music, cooking and a lot of other things. I love being active and I would really like to find to people who want to share this.

I come from Germany and unfortunately I am not yet speaking french. I want to improve it although I still on a very basic level. I do speak German and English.

If you are in the same situation, or if you would just like to do something together with me then write me a mail or answer to this post, please!!!

Katharina

Hi Kathi,

I'm Ada, 27 years young (refuse the old), relatively new in Luxembourg, searching for contacts and friends in Lux.

We should meet for a drink, maybe some others will join.

Hey Kathi,

Welcome to Luxembourg.  I have been here for a while know but if you wish to make new friends let me know. I've meet a lot over the last few months and they are all really good people :-)

All the best

Colin

Hi Katharina,

I have been here in Luxembourg for 3 months and due to not knowing anyone my age I haven't been getting out much. I'm 21 and enjoying music, going out and just having fun. So if your interested let me know :)

Steph

Hey guys,

I have been here for 2 months and sometimes met with interesting people from different countries.
We should arrange together here, meet up and drink something.

Bye)

Yeah sounds good,  When are people free?

Colin :-)

Is Saturday ok for everyone?