Amateur Photographer looking for female models to build portfolio,

Hey there,

I'm an amateur photographer looking to build my portfolio. I am looking at taking pictures to include in my portfolio, which means you can get these pictures for free.

Even though they're free, I provide very professional work ethic and enthusiasm. I'm willing to take pictures of anything - you tell me, I'll shoot it.

I am interested in:

- model work
- headshots
- nature (such as in a garden, beach, park, etc)
- Near real estate
- with pets
- newborn/maternal

Again, I am doing this for free.

Hi LuisGomez, do not forget that you may also try to post an advert in the section Entertainment of Jobs in Hamburg.;)

Harmonie.

Ok, Thanks! that is a good idea.

Cheers!

If the offer still stand I would love to help you build your portfolio and this will also help build mines!

Hi Quanna,  I see now that you are in the USA. Sorry I can not help you. I am in Germany. Regards

I AM A AMATURE MODEL LOOKIN FOR A RELIABLE PHOTOGRAPHER TO HELP ME BUILD KY PIC JST AS WELL AS THEY BUILD THEY PORTFOLIO.. THNK YJ FOR YUR TIME CONTACT ME IF INTERESTED..

Hi shananokove, I would love to take your pictures, but as you can see I am in Hamburg, Germany.... If I go to Texas (which town?) I send you a note.

Regards!

@shananokove - Lower your caps lock please when writing on the forum! :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi! Luis Gomez, how are you. I think that it is very nice that you offer to give photos to your models. I am interested. I look Indian. I have modelled in the past and have contributed to the works of many friends who are photographers. My friend Angele Etoundi Essamba has an online collection of her photos. Regards! Ronica
proteas&sun

Is this your friend's web page?

http://www.essamba-art.com/index.php/ab … /biography

I am still looking for an angle for my photography. My friends and family get tired of posing very fast, so they are not very good models. I like the simple form of the human expression. So we could try some head shots. But, what is it that you are interested? You are in Hamburg right? Cheers.