New member from Germany

Hey! I just thought i might introduce myself.

My name is Carolin (but my vietnamese name is Linh) and I am a 23year old student from Germany.
In 2008/2009 i lived in Vietnam for 1 year and now i will return for another year. I'll move to Vietnam in about 3 weeks.
I'd love to meet new people in Saigon. So - if you are interested in language exchange or just to hang out - feel free to drop me a message! :-)

Linh

Hello Carolin.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

hi. well come you return to Viet Nam. I'm really want to meet you but I'm living in Ha noi. you have 3 weeks in Ho chi Minh? How about in Ha noi.

I'm here lol. nice to make friend with u. Text me when u come here.

Kim Ngan

Hello Carolin

Wellcome you do back Vietnam for 3 weeks, you come for holiday or another reason? I just have the holiday in Muchen, Germany on june 2012 and I really impress about Germany, so I also have plan to apply the PHD there. Hope that you can support me, and I am very please to support for you in the time you are in Vietnam, about the people, culture, food, and something like that. Contact me through my private email: [email protected]. Nice to see you and hope that we are become friends in very near future.

Nguyen

Hi carolin

Welcome back to Viet Nam. Please text me when you come.
:)

Hi Carolin,

I'm also going to be moving to Vietnam in the near future (< 1 week, oi!), and I'm looking forward to meeting new people as well. E-mail me if you'd like to grab coffee or something.  Also, congrats on Marcel Nguyen winning Germany an Olympic medal!  I'm from the U.S., but I won't lie and say I wasn't rooting for him to win : )

Hey Linh, How are things?
I live in District 5 currently. When do you arrive? Im a 23 year old American. If you're up for a beer or coffee send me a message.
Good luck with the travels
-Alex

Hi Carolin,

Welcome back to Vietnam. I would say you have chance since you can live in VN and me not :D. I'm now in Strasbourg, France, not far from your country. In fact, which city you come from? I'm going to plan to move back to vn too. Wish you have a great time in VN. cheers

hi
nice to meet you
do you wanna meet up ?
i am a student from USA

Hey Caroline! Welcome to Saigon :)

I understand your unfamiliarity of the place and the feeling of looking for new friends. These things are not hard to learn in Saigon... I suggest you can come to 85 pasteur st. they have board games every thursday with many foreigners coming in and mostly expats. Or Friday you can come they have music night as well that you can also mingle with people.

Or you can join this group at "meet up" website called "Under 39 is fun" they organize a lot of activities that you can join in based on your interests. For sure you will be familiar with the whereabouts in Saigon and will definitely meet new friends!

Looking forward to see you!!!

are you still there?

Hello hippo13n and welcome to Expat.com!

Can you please introduce yourself? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Aurélie wrote:

Hello hippo13n and welcome to Expat.com!

Can you please introduce yourself? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

hey guy, im vietnamese and im bartender in a german bar restaurant, so i really want to improve my english. My hobby is football, nice to meet you all

i can be your friend. contact to me if you want. have a good day.:):)

Hey, I'm German too, if u want to u can text me :).