Hello guys! ♥

Hello everyone, My name is Jennylyn, Im Chinese, I've lived overseas for a couple of years, recently I just moved to Guangzhou and I want to make some friends here.. anyone knows any interesting places in GZ ? If ure an expatriate, i can also practise chinese with u for free as I'm a Mandarin Native Speaker:)

feel free to contact me:
hope to hear from you soonnnnn!xx

Hi Jennylyn,

welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thank you for this introduction. I hope you get lots of new contacts here. Do not hesitate to participate on other threads on the Guangzhou forum.

Thank you,
All the best,
Christine

Ni hao!
I'm a swedish student, living in GZ with my bro.

Trying to get the hang of some conversational mandarin;
usually i can start a conversation in mandarin, but the native's pace is just to fast! I can't keep up! Teach me :)

Where did you travel abroad?

I know interesting places Jenny. It just depends on what it is that you'd like to do.

Jennylyn wrote:

Hello everyone, My name is Jennylyn, Im Chinese, I've lived overseas for a couple of years, recently I just moved to Guangzhou and I want to make some friends here.. anyone knows any interesting places in GZ ? If ure an expatriate, i can also practise chinese with u for free as I'm a Mandarin Native Speaker:)

feel free to contact me:
hope to hear from you soonnnnn!xx

hola yo soy de colombia en este momento estoy en mi pais pero tube la fortuna de conocer guangzhou y me gustaria mucho vivir en ese lugar y si te quieres contactar con migo yo te puedo decir de muchos lugares que me gustaron cuidate y que la paces muy bien chao

Hi fabian 25,

Could you please write in English in this English speaking forum?

Thank you.