Teaching in south sudan

Iam looking for an English teaching job in South Sudan. I have a bachelors Degree in English and Communication, a Diploma in Education and seven years high school teaching experience

Hello Chatirirwa.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You should post an advert in the Jobs in South Sudan section. It can help.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Dearest,
Many Thanks for creating this opportunity for applying posts in South Sudan.
Here I want to be academic staffs of Schools, Collages or Universities in South Sudan. I do have very good grade scores during my University stays and i am doing this in my graduate study.
I am happy if you meet me as soon as possible!
Regards

Dear Sir/Madam
My Name is Abebe Arega having of Master's of Art Degree (MA) in Geography and Environmental Studies and lecturer at one of the Universities in ethiopia since september 2011. So I look forward Teaching job vacancies in South Sudan.
With regards
Abebe A.

@Abebe Arega:

Aurélie wrote:

Hello.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You should post an advert in the Jobs in South Sudan section. It can help.

Thank you,
Aurélie

;)

I suggest you look online at NGO websites to see if there are teaching jobs in South Sudan. 

I lived and worked there for 3 years and the schools are very basic as is the quality of the teachers. The pay is very low.

You could also search online for the south sudan government website to see if they have any teaching positions.

I am a teacher who has 15 years teaching experience teaching accounts and business studies. I am a Self-directed, enthusiastic educator with a passionate commitment to student development and the learning experience. Possess outstanding communication skills; present information in a variety of ways, emphasizing relevance of class material to the world beyond the classroom. Active team member who effectively collaborates with all levels of staff members.

Hi Codza00000,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I suggest you post your resume in the Teaching jobs in South Sudan section please :)

Best of luck to you !

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team