Hi. I'm moving to the Netherlands for Uni soon!

I'll be studying in the Netherlands for my bachelor's degree and would like to ask what it is like to live in the Netherlands, what are the best cities to visit, and why is it so hard to find affordable accommodation?
I would also like to make new friends there !

Hi incredi, do not hesitate to browse through the different threads of the forum, it may help.;)

Hope that other members will share their experience with you too.

All the best,
Harmonie.

Yes, I will do just that. thank you for the advice!
best Wishes

Where do you accept? in which city will you learning ?

I will be going to either Amsterdam or Utrecht.I've been accepted at universities in both cities, but just need rent.

Hello incredi.

For the rent, you can post an advert in the Housing in Netherlands section. It might help. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello Incredi,

Welcome to Holland i must say.
Perhaps you are interest to check out this blog, hope you it can enlights you with good information about Amsterdam.

perfectgroup.com/blog/category/living-in-amsterdam/

Have a great day.

Thank you for welcoming me. I am actually very excited to go to the Netherlands. Yes, I'll have a look at the website you gave me and get to know more about Amsterdam!
Best Wishes

Hi Incredi, welcome to the Netherlands!  While I live in the Hague, I have a friend who lives in Amsterdam and she is also a student, she is German. If you want to contact her (for example to find out more information about being an expat student in Amsterdam), let me know: [email protected].