Hello Folks

Just wanted to introduce myself. New to the forum and very much interested in moving to Nica.

Hi  forever alone  and welcome to Expat.com!

Do not hesitate to ask your questions on the forum.;)

Where are you from?

Harmonie.

Harmonie wrote:

Hi  forever alone  and welcome to Expat.com!

Do not hesitate to ask your questions on the forum.;)

Where are you from?

Harmonie.

Ello Harmonie and thank you for your warm welcome much obliged. I'm from the USA State of Illinois around the greater Chicago area. I've lived in Florida,Georgia,Indiana,Iowa,Michigan and Texas as well. Though that was some time ago. I've been in Illinois for the magority of my life. I'm very interested at moving to South America mainly Nica and found this site purely by chance. I must say that I am enjoying it. How about you?

oh yah almost forgot the cities in Nica that I've thought of moving to are Big Sir,Granada and still looking at more. Thanks :)

I hope to see you around soon!

hello f.o. and the rest of the posters here. If its okay I'll introduce myself here too...my bride and I run and very small guesthouse farmstay bed and breakfast in the hills on the southern outskirts of Managua. Been here full time for 1.5 yrs and loving it. Check my bio for more. Thanks, I'm looking forward to chiming in here and there...

Hi Forever Alone.  Welcome to Expat.com.  Nicaragua is a great place. Everything is much more affordable and their are a few big differences compared to living in the states.  What questions do you have about moving here?  Feel free to check out our blog to see what life is like in Nicaragua.  Look forward to hearing from you soon.  J&Q

Hello Mike, El Porton Verde.
I live in Florida rigth now and plannig to retire in central america.I have been 4 times to Costa Rica and like very much, but cost of living is high.Do you have a webpage for your BB? Are you close to the airport? I'll like to visit Nicaragua next year.Any information for first time visitors and future expats will be very much appreciated.
thanks,
Laryy57