Is it possible Iqaama tansfer without permission of existing Employer

Assalaam ,

Friends ,

I am working in Riyadh for 2 years now however I have got
an offer from other company with better position & salary.
BUT I AM NOT SURE WHETHER MY EXISTING COMPANY WOULD ALLOW
MY IQAAMA TRANSFER to new employer.

Please advise if there is any provision of transfer with or
without the permission of the existing employer.I have
completed my 2 years now .

Regards

Good question.  I've heard that your current sponsor must agree to the transfer.

I'm in the process of hiring some engineers already working in Riyadh.  A few got permission to transfer at the end of their contract, but the majority have to fly to their country of origin...then fly back to Riyadh to work for us.

P.S., I'm curious...what's your occupational specialty?

Thanks for your reply !!

I have a background in Retail business with specialized in SALES &
MARKETING . Well for my existing question the new employer don't have a new visa to sponsor so option of going back to country & come in new visa is not applicable in this case.

Regards,

Don't take it that easy. It's impossible to get transfership changed without consent from your current sponsor. I remember a case some 8 yrs back when fake documents were used to carry out such an activity. The new sponsor, all involved, his company & all his employees had to face horrible consequences.

Try to resolve issues with your current sponsor. If nothing works, consider going final-exit and getting back on a new visa.

mr_r_adnan wrote:

Assalaam ,

Friends ,

I am working in Riyadh for 2 years now however I have got
an offer from other company with better position & salary.
BUT I AM NOT SURE WHETHER MY EXISTING COMPANY WOULD ALLOW
MY IQAAMA TRANSFER to new employer.

Please advise if there is any provision of transfer with or
without the permission of the existing employer.I have
completed my 2 years now .

Regards

hi Thelegendleads..or anybody with knowledge regarding this issue..

i just want to ask if you have any idea regarding my husband's situation.. he had been working in riyadh since 2000 with the same company. last year, 2 months prior his contract's expiration, he presented his resignation and ask for a final exit. since he is no longer happy with the company's new policies. though, they gave him his end of service benefits, but instead of the final exit, they gave him re-entry visa. he came home sept 2011, his visa expired last mar 2012, iqama expired last 14 ramadan as well. now, he is considering another job from a different company in jeddah. would he be able to go back to ksa without any problem if he accepts the offer? some say he can go back after 2 years, others say after iqama expires. if you have any info regarding this, i would appreciate hearing them.

thank you and best regard.

To the best of what i know: A 2-years ban gets in effect if someone left on exit re-entry visa and didn't get back in due time.

That is the reason (unfortunately) some companies intentionally give an exit re-entry visas to conflict-creating employees demanding a final exit. They know a 2 years ban will apply.

camilv wrote:

hi Thelegendleads..or anybody with knowledge regarding this issue..

i just want to ask if you have any idea regarding my husband's situation.. he had been working in riyadh since 2000 with the same company. last year, 2 months prior his contract's expiration, he presented his resignation and ask for a final exit. since he is no longer happy with the company's new policies. though, they gave him his end of service benefits, but instead of the final exit, they gave him re-entry visa. he came home sept 2011, his visa expired last mar 2012, iqama expired last 14 ramadan as well. now, he is considering another job from a different company in jeddah. would he be able to go back to ksa without any problem if he accepts the offer? some say he can go back after 2 years, others say after iqama expires. if you have any info regarding this, i would appreciate hearing them.

thank you and best regard.