Migrating from India to Sydney,Australia

Hello Friends,
I have applied my 176 PR visa SS,NSW. CO(Case officer) has already been assigned. I hope to get the visa in another 15 days.

I am working in an IT company from 3.8 yrs. I plan to serve a notice period of 2 months and then come to Sydney during the mid of October.
I request members to help me out wrt Jobs, accommodation. Any valuable information and advice is most welcome. I hope to make friends as well. :)
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Pari..

paritoshb wrote:

Hello Friends,
I have applied my 176 PR visa SS,NSW. CO(Case officer) has already been assigned. I hope to get the visa in another 15 days.

I am working in an IT company from 3.8 yrs. I plan to serve a notice period of 2 months and then come to Sydney during the mid of October.
I request members to help me out wrt Jobs, accommodation. Any valuable information and advice is most welcome. I hope to make friends as well. :)
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Pari..

Hi parri,, 

There is so many Indian people here in oz, u will make friends easy,, at first come here and stay in a hostel which there are soo many, and after sometime u will meet friends and make the move into an apartment/house. you will find a job easy when u arrive in sydney dont worry