Open a NRI account in SBI

Hi i am syed working in Yanbu

i want to open NRI account in SBI Bank,
anyone please advice me

Here you go Sbi NRI form. Fill the form duly signed and send scanned copies of your documents ( ration card, passport, pancard, current light bill resident in India) with your passport size photo. And a demand draft in favor of SBI Bank ( minimum 3000 rupees) email your forms and scan documents to [email protected]

Another option
Fill the form, photo copies of your current documents send directly by post to sbi near by your resident branch with minimum 3000 rupees.

if you anymore question ask directly calling the branch

i want to open NRI account in sudai Arabia to SBI Bank, or federal bank anyone please advice me . if you have any help caontact me

@ shihabprofile avoid posting your mobile number

State Bank Service in Jeddah

Address : SBI - Jeddah Branch
Al Andalus Plaza
Sitteen Street, Mushrefah District
P O Box 55707, Jeddah - 21544
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Tel:2 6717462

General Enquiries Contact:
Abdul Rahim Shaik

Operation Analyst
Mobile:+966 54 5103516
Tel:+966 2 6717462 Ext:241
Fax:+966 2 6717462 Ext:241
Tel:+966 2 6717462
e-mail:[email protected]

plz contract meeeeeeeee ([email protected]) need SBI Nri account.call me plz (hindi)0590158579

Hai this syed.viqaruddin from riyadh Saudi Arabia

I need NRI Account please help me

I WANT TO OPEN A NRI ACCOUNT

wilson_derry wrote:

Here you go Sbi NRI form. Fill the form duly signed and send scanned copies of your documents ( ration card, passport, pancard, current light bill resident in India) with your passport size photo. And a demand draft in favor of SBI Bank ( minimum 3000 rupees) email your forms and scan documents to [email protected]

Another option
Fill the form, photo copies of your current documents send directly by post to sbi near by your resident branch with minimum 3000 rupees.

Hello........

Please help me i am Muneer Ziddique. I need to open a nri sbi account in mattancherry branch.Now i am living Saudi Arabia, Yanbu city.

i need to open saving acont sbi

@MOHD QAISAR ALAM:

Christine wrote:
wilson_derry wrote:

Another option

;)

i want to open NRI account in SBI Bank,

I want open nri savings account in state bank of india

Res sir,     
                      I want to open nri account in hyderabad  in india. So please give me advise  how  I open acount what you need.

Hi guys, please read that post and stop asking us to open accounts for you. We're not a bank !

I want to open NRI Account in SBI Bank. It's available in Saudi Arabia in Jeddah branch. please me its help full for me

@Asif hassan::

wilson_derry wrote:

Another option

;)

hello sir,
i want to open nri account in mau city so plz give me opation how to creat this account

@aamir mansoor ali:

Aurélie wrote:

wilson_derry wrote:

Another option

;)

I am imteyaz warking saudi arbia dammam
I want to open nri account in sbi bank jamshedpur branch please me

Hi imteyaz

David wrote:

@aamir mansoor ali:

Aurélie wrote:

wilson_derry wrote:

Another option

;)

mohammad mudsser ansari form swan bihar

Hi mudasser ansaeri,

wilson_derry wrote:

Another option

:)

I wan to open NRI account. please send me information then how to open it.thanks

mustafizur rahman wrote:

I wan to open NRI account. please send me information then how to open it.thanks

:dumbom:

@mustafizur rahman:

wilson_derry wrote:

Another option

Now I am intrigued on what's so special with this particular bank!

Hi. Sir i just want to open my accont on sbi bank. So pls help me out. How i can open my account... thank's sir hope .  Iwill get u r help.

Hello Birendar negi and welcome to Expat.com :)

You just have to scroll up to find the answer to your question.

Thanks

Karen :)

I want to open NRI Account in SBI Bank. It's available in Saudi Arabia

@shaikabdulrahamaan

Aurélie wrote:
wilson_derry wrote:

Another option

shaikabdulrahamaan wrote:

I want to open NRI Account in SBI Bank. It's available in Saudi Arabia

Yes SBI has a branch in Jeddah.

Dear sir/madam

I mohd awais
i want open NRI ACCOUNT in SBI Bank.edi bazer branch.
It's available in Saudi Arabia
who to apply.
ple reply as soon as posible...

Hi Awais,

Please feel free to go through this thread, you might find the procedures.

Thank you,

David.

[moderated: off topic.]

Dear syed...just scroll down you will get full details related to new SBI account....

How and were to open AN NRI  in Saudi Arabia in jubail
Me residing injubail

nri account open in alkhobar, i want incection

Dear Support,

Am working in Al-jubail KSA,

please guied me to open NRI account.

Thanks
Mohammad Thouseef.

Closed