I IM NEW HERE ALSO ,,,,

IM MOVING TO RIO CEBALLOS , CORDOBA IN LATE AUG 2012. AND WOULD LIKE TO MEET SOME PEOPLE THERE THAT CAN HELP ME GET GOING, IVE BEEN COMING FOR YEARS , FOR VACATION AND DECIDED TO BECOME PERMENANT CITIZEN, CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE  ANY COMPANYS THAT NEED HELP / CAN TEACH ENGLISH ,OR JUST COME ON OUT FOR A BEER ,,,,LETS MEET:cool:

Hello jcredd.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Are you looking for work?

PS: So as to ease the reading, could you please lower caps lock when writing?

Thank you,
Aurélie

yes i am in Cordoba you no of anything?

Hello jcredd.

You can try to post an advert in the Jobs in Cordoba section. It may help. :)

Hope other members will help you soon.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi jcredd,

If you haven't left yet but are planning on getting a permanent residency here I'd like to recommend that you get your birth certificate and marriage license (if you're married) apostilled. Also, you'll need a background check performed by the FBI and have that apostilled as well. It can also be done by mail if you are here but it is painstaking. I offer this information to you only because I know of another expat who came here and wanted to get permanent residency and the immigration service in Cordoba is asking for all of these things and he is pulling his hair out. I hope this information is useful to you in some way to avoid some of my friend's headache.

Best wishes,

JorgeJ

Welcome.  There is a meeting tonight (sorry for terribly short notice) of expats at Cocina de Culturas, Julio A Roca 491/493.  Let me know if you can make it or if you'd like to get together for coffee sometime!

Lisa