I have possible job opportunity in Krivoy Rog./ Kryvyy Rih city in computer security in one of the biggest steel and mining company there. As i have no idea how is it to live there it will be great if you can give your helpful comments. My queries are as us under -
1. I have heard there is lot of pollution in this city and you may not be able to breathe good air.
2. There is lot of crime in the city so as expat you may not find it safe to live there?
3. Lots of racism if you are not white?
4. If you don't know Russian then i could be a problem in day to day life.
5. Possibility of decent apartments to stay on rent? How much could be the approx. cost?
6. Any malls nearby for daily groceries and stuff?
7. Vegetarian serving restaurants?
Any insights will be helpful.