Amigos Kuwait

Hey guys anyone know what happen to amigos in avenues?
Did they shut down totally in Kuwait?

The mexican stand in Avenues wasn't Amigos but sadly it has closed down. I noticed that the last time I was in the Avenues. I guess people didn't know what to think of it but I loved it until they raised their prices. The Amigos restaurant was in Souk Sharq and it too has closed down as far as the one that was in Mangaf I haven't been by there bu my guess it has closed to.

Now there is Chi-CHi's in Salmiya and Taco Bell, there is also Azteca in The Village is ok, I wrote a blog post about it, there is a new one called "En Mexico" in Jabriya near Early Bird, I went by there a few weeks ago but it was closed, I guess it opens in the afternoon.

There are some Mexican ladies I met who sell their homemade goods too and they are also featured in my blog in which I can provide their contact numbers.

Oh that's really sad. I thought amigos price was fine compare to good food you'll get. Please PM me the contact number of Mexican ladies selling their home cooked goodies. Thank you do much. You have me such a nice reply.