U.S. expats in Copenhagen, I need to pick your brains

Hi all,

I would like to get in contact with some U.S. folks living here in Copenhagen for a chat.

I have an idea for a business I would like to start up in the U.S., but there are some different areas that I am uncertain of or where I would like more info.

You don't need to be a business expert in any way to be able to help me out, many of my concerns are just as well on general topics that everyone from the U.S. should have some knowledge about.

Since this isn't really a job, I decided not to post it on the job board, but instead here.

I would prefer to mee tup in person instead of having a debate going in here, so if anyone is up for it, I would like to invite you out for a delicious piece of cake (or two, if you think you can handle it) and some coffee on La Glace, which is a very old confectionary in the center of Copenhagen.
If you haven't been there before, this will also be a chance for you to experience some Danish culture.

It could also be in some other place if you're not a fan of cake :)

Le me know what your thoughts are, and whether you can help me out or not.

Thanks,
Lars

Ok, so 42 views and 0 replies later, I am guessing that I must be doing something wrong..

Are people afraid to write because they think that they cannot help me, or is it simply not in any way interesting?
Do you guys want money for consulting me instead?

Thanks,
Lars

hey lars

i'm from the states and happy to help.. but maybe you could write some questions here, for example? i think people reading this thread may not be sure what kind of help you need.

...also la glace is super expensive and crowded. maybe a cozier cafe would be a better bet. ^^;