Dreambox

Hey guys, where/who can I get a dream box from?

hmmm i don't have any idea

Here you go:

http://kuwait.souq.com/USB-IEEE-802-11B … 223495-EN/

I HAVE A TECHION WHO CAN BUY AND FIX UR DREAM BOX U CAN CONTACT ME TO HAVE HIS NUMBER

Ummm... What's a dream box?

yea i have the same question w/ satcomguy, what is a dream box? I would like to buy one if it could make my dreams come true :)

its a way to get Pay-per-view channels for FREE. or pretty much all satellite packages in one neat place.

u buy a dream box, and u basically buy a card every couple of months with a passcode.

to answer KayVicks Q; your best option would be hitting beirut st. in hawally, opposite the CBK branch there, close to centerpoint (the one near the roundabout near bayan bilingual school), u will find a ton of satellite shops, ask any one of em and they will quickly help u out.

legacy wrote:

its a way to get Pay-per-view channels for FREE. or pretty much all satellite packages in one neat place.

u buy a dream box, and u basically buy a card every couple of months with a passcode.

to answer KayVicks Q; your best option would be hitting beirut st. in hawally, opposite the CBK branch there, close to centerpoint (the one near the roundabout near bayan bilingual school), u will find a ton of satellite shops, ask any one of em and they will quickly help u out.

As per usual... you have the answer!
You are the man!!
Thanks!

And quite interesting... does it require an antenna also, or just cable?

Maybe we could use this topic conversation to share experiences of programmers you've used to program your dreambox.
perhaps give a review of the service you received, the price and contact details for the programmer.
I'll start it if you think it's useful.

Hi, I can help for that, any question you can ask.?