Accomodation in Vienna - Student looking for flatmate

Hello!
I am a Russian-Slovenian (female) student, planning to study at the course of English and American Studies in the Vienna University, starting October 2012.

I've been denied a spot in the student dorms due to them being "filled up", so I'm now searching for a potential flatmate to share an apartment with, either for the upcoming one-two semesters, or for a longer period of time.

I am interested in either an already rented apartment who's owner is searching for a flatmate, or in uniting forces to find a rentable apartment together.

I'm a responsible and reliable flatmate, and am absolutely flexible in regard to flatmate relationships - I fully respect another one's privacy, as well as expect it in return, and am open to all friendly contact.

The options I'm most interested in: Running internet connection, close location to the U2 U-Bahn line (preferred but not necessary) or at least any other central U-Bahn line except U6.

Good furnishing of the apartment is not necessary. Small or single-room apartments are also perfectly fine.

Please contact me if you are interested. :)

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hello Em Borisova.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You should post an advert in the Shared accommodation in the Housing in Vienna section. It shall help.

Good luck in your research,
Aurélie