Where can I buy cottage cheese in Dalian?

Anyone got it before?

Hey there,

A local friend of mine just took me to a large supermarket called "Metro" where you can find all types of foreign foods. I've gotten everything from French cheeses, Italian prosciutto and even Mexican tortillas, but I do believe you have to be a member to go inside. Otherwise, I would try the supermarket in the basement of Peace Plaza. They have a large variety of foods and some exported ones too. There is also an export shop called "Export Foods" (come figure) by my home in the Sha he kou district which I've picked up cream cheese and other American goods. If you need any further help, don't hesitate to ask.

Gabby_C wrote:

Hey there,

A local friend of mine just took me to a large supermarket called "Metro" where you can find all types of foreign foods. I've gotten everything from French cheeses, Italian prosciutto and even Mexican tortillas, but I do believe you have to be a member to go inside. Otherwise, I would try the supermarket in the basement of Peace Plaza. They have a large variety of foods and some exported ones too. There is also an export shop called "Export Foods" (come figure) by my home in the Sha he kou district which I've picked up cream cheese and other American goods. If you need any further help, don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks FYI, btw, where is "export foods" located?

Google Map:
Zhonglongyuan Shopping Mall, Shahekou, Dalian, Liaoning, China

It's on the right hand side of the main entrance, (2 or 3 doors down: after a bakery, clothing shop) right before the organic shop, it's not hard to find.

i can't find it in google map...

do u know the name of the street?

Zhonglongyuan Shopping Mall  

Address: Shahekou, Dalian, Liaoning, China, 116000

Hi garyseven > thank you for your reply. Just to inform you that this thread is inactive since 2012.

Oops!  Thanks Christine.  :)

Metro