Let's party!

I'm relatively new to STGT but always down to meet new friends.  I've found it's a little harder here than let's say - Berlin :)  Anyway, I really enjoy good house and techno music so you can often find me checking out some DJ's on the weekend.  And no, not the crappy pop-electro stuff they play on Theodor-Heuss Str :P
If anyone is up for coming out this Friday, Rocker 33 should be fun!

Hello jetsetter.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

hi iam living in dusseldrof

Hi Jetsetter,
I'm rené, living also in Stuttgart and wanna get in touch with some guys from abroad for party, having fun and improving some english (or just talking to get fluent..).
Currently I'm not in Stuggi for one week. Maybe let's get out next weekend?!

Get in touch,
cheers rené

Hi, I like to Party a lot but must say that House and Techno is not really my plate..:/

hi Im interested, let me know the plan :)

Hi! I am living in Unterkirnach I can't speak German and would love to meet some people. I am working as an Aupair and am finding it hard to meet people!!

Hey Jetsetter!

I am surprised I didn't find your post earlier, or we would already be hanging out by now.  I too have been finding it pretty hard to find friends in stuttgart compared to other places in the world - but I am still trying.  I moved here in Feb and have about 3 months left until I am back in California.  Unfortunately, if it is house music you are looking for, then you will be pretty disappointed in Stuttgart.  I literally fly to Vegas to hear the good stuff every few months b/c I need my house fix!! haha - anyway, if you have found anything good to listen to or to go to, let me know and I would love to meet up!  OR - even just grab a beer and a new friend.

Is anyone on here going to Munich Oktoberfest?

I am going next weekend if anyone is there and would like to meet up!

Yes I am going to Munich for the Oktoberfest - I will be there all day Saturday!!

Hallo freunde!
Okay so I'm back in town this week and there just happens to be not one but TWO awesome events in STGT this Sat night!!!
M.A.N.D.Y. at Romy S residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?407985
Marcel Dettmann at Lehmann  facebook.com/events/272242866214535/
I wish I could do both but I'll probably have to decide on just one.  Go to soundcloud.com to listen to these DJ's mixes and help me decide :)
See you this weekend!!