Looking for new flatmates in Bergen/Laksevåg

Hi all,

I came across this wonderful site just today and thought I'd try my luck here. Thing is I am looking for some friendly flatmates to spend rainy Bergen evenings together with, and if they were expats like me, I'd be really happy (not that I mind Norwegians, but somehow I find it more fun to live together with people like me...)

Anyways, we have a couple of rooms in our 'collective', one vacant from August 1st, another from September 1st.  Feel free to pm me or ask additional questions on the forum here.

NB! It's a long term rent (not less than a year)

hello i am interested in renting your room.please contact me here to view it ok.91259529  or evaliving[at] thank you.

Hello Sasha and welcome to!

I invite you to post an advert in the section Housing in Bergen.;)

i just arrived here, I'm 29, (f) going to be studying my MFA here in Bergen. Any chance you're still looking for a flatmate from September? I'd love to meet you if so.

all the best

I'll check out with the owner if there's still a vacant room, and get back to you.

I am looking for a room in Bergen, would appreciate any information. I'm an Englishman coming to study at BNAA, will be in Bergen from end September 2012. Thanks, Ian Lee. leeianpaul[at]

I got a traineship in Norway in Bergen City. But the Company do Not Provide me accommodation. I Wish to stay in a Shared room . It can be very Helpful if you can Guide me for Indian Groups in Bergen or any of your Friends who are staying in Bergen so i can contact them. Thank you.

my email is below

[Moderated: :offtopic: ]

[Moderated: Please communicate by PM]

Hey Sasha,

How are you doing? I found your year old post as I was browsing through Bergen forum. I am presently studying in paris but I will be moving to bergen in august this year to do my exchange at NHH. Though i already got an campus accommodation but i am looking for some relatively cheap place in the city itself. Let me know if there is any chance of your apartment mates vacating around that time. It would be great to join someone who has been living in bergen for a while.

Hi Sasha

I m looking for accommodation in Bergen from 28.04

Do You still have smth. available?
my email: mariuszmatyja(at)

I'm looking for accommodation in Bergen
Pls let me know .....

Hi Mario,

Please feel free to post an advert on the Housing in Bergen section. this might be helpful.

Thank you,

Hello Sasha

Hope you are well and good see this message as I was looking a room to share.
Never been to Norway and this is gooing to be first time next week 19th Sept? I would be working for Statoil Sandsliveien 90, so not sure how far your place.

I am ok for shrt term and or long term renting room. I live in london, clean and tidy person.

Kindly let me know if you still got the room available; you can whatsaap me on *** or plz provide your number in case.

Many thanks

Moderated by Priscilla last month
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Questions and answers about housing

Ask your question
Looking for room- Rent or share
By kishorepachino
hafida zaidi ben Aissa
Looking for cheap room in Bergen
By hafida zaidi ben Aissa
Cheap room
By dijananolic
Rent a flat or a house in Bergen
By Christine
Room for rent for a student in the 20ies