How's life in Bulgaria?

Hey guys
Can anyone say me how's life in Bulgaria?

Hello Sam, a new thread has been created on Bulgaria forum for better visibility.;)

Hope that other members will soon share their experience with you.

Harmonie.

Sam, what do you want to know about life in Bulgaria exactly? :)

Sozofia I want to know how is life up there i mean if someone From Ukraine move to Bulgaria in Sofia can he find a good job for working and who is people in Bulgaria?

Sam_Avakian

Your question is formulated too general to answer it in greater detail.
There certainly are a number of larger Conglomerates located in Sofia that do employ multi-lingual professionals and pay them reasonably well, most certainly well above the Bulgarian average. It just depends on what you do and what your specialization is.
And if you are communicative, outgoing and social you will find it not very hard to get on well with the "locals"
For me, it is a great country with great people.

Beahor
I know there is a big call centre in Veliko turnovo paying good wages what languages do you speak

Hi Sam ,

I am Axinia living in Kovachitza in the north of Bulgaria .
Wy live in super in Bulgaria :
7 months a years full sun
Amazing nature
Everything is minimum 40 % cheeper than in western Europe.
In my beautiful village are already living permantely many people from abroad and no one is thinking to go back !!
Only find work over here is extremely difficult you need to go to big towns like Sofia.

Hi!!!! Life in Bulgaria is n't that much easy,for the simpel reason that there is a lot corruptions here and payment is low.But people are welcoming including me.