Physio

I live in District 1, can anyone recommend a physio for me ?? i just want to pay local rates, it would help if they could speak English as well.

Thanks,
Steven.

what is physio  ??

yes wellcome to saigon ... nice to meet you .

Center of physical rehabilitation
Trung Tâm Phục Hồi Chức Năng Tp. Hcm
70, Bà Huyện Thanh Quan
D3

08 39325077

Don't think they speak English, or even accept foreigners. Their rate is really cheap.

You may want to try Cho Ray's physiotherapy dept. They are better equipped and may speak English.

Anatta wrote:

Center of physical restoration
Trung Tâm Phục Hồi Chức Năng Tp. Hcm
70, Bà Huyện Thanh Quan
D3

08 39325077

Don't think they speak English, or even accept foreigners. Their rate is really cheap.

You may want to try Cho Ray's physiotherapy dept. They are better equipped and may speak English.

So they won't accept my foreign money then lol

what is physio  ??

This link may help ;)

sghsaigon wrote:

So they won't accept my foreign money then lol

Those are state-owned institutions so they would not care less about your money.
Making one mistake or have any kind of attitude and they'll scold you like a little schoolboy.
Having said so, I have full respect to those health-services workers.
The queue is more often than not long; their pay is not high, yet they work very hard to give good services to all the people who come for help.

hi - i am a qualified physiotherapist from India

you may contact me through my email address [email protected]

Hi maryjessmy > this is an old thread. I suggest you to register you in the business directory.

Thank you.

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : Free advertisement is not allowed on the forum + please register your company in our business directory