Travel to Abu Dhabi

Dear All,

Hi, I'm planning to fly over to Abu Dhabi for a holiday trip.
Can anyone provide me how can I find a backpacker budget hotel in abu dhabi?  Is it easy to find?  How far is it from Abu Dhabi airport?

Airport to Town is approximately 40KM, Taxi will charge you AED75/- Local Currency (Equivalent to 12 Quid), Budget hotels are available, you may try through net booking, generally budget hotels may cost you AED 400 plus 12% a day.

Abu Dhabi to Dubai is approx 120 Kms and might be a better choice considering tourism and you may have more options to stay, more choices of hotels/motels, try google it.

Welcome to UAE and enjoy your stay
Cheers

Dear All,

Hi, I'm planning to fly over to Abu Dhabi for a holiday trip.
Can anyone provide me how can I find a backpacker budget hotel in abu dhabi?  Is it easy to find?  How far is it from Abu Dhabi airport?

Thank you so much for your reply.

I've actually searched most of the google link but...
Is there any budget hotel that cost below 100AED per day?
Other than taking taxi, is bus convenient over there?

Thats a tough one! I am not sure you may be able to somthing in that range, you may search for sharing accomodations in CL.
Although CL is not very popular and useful in this part of the world!
Good Luck with your search, please post it on the blog forum if you happen to find somthing, this might be useful for others,

And the public transport concept is just picking up slowly, but I doubt if there are any service from Airport, However, once you are in town you you will be able to utilise buses.

Cheers!

Thank you so much for your reply.

I've actually searched most of the google link but...
Is there any budget hotel that cost below 100AED per day?
Other than taking taxi, is bus convenient over there?

Erm...I am still hoping someone from Abu Dhabi could reply me.
Still hoping to get answer on my doubts especially for the hotel issues.  Anyone from Abu Dhabi or someone who had been to Abu Dhabi backpacking?  Please reply me cause your reply is important to me.  Thank you so much..