Cheap children clothes

Hello all, we moved to malta recently and I understand there's no pennies or dunnes over here but maybe you know a place where I could get some cheap clothing for my two boys plus i'll have number 3 in december soo that will be fun... please help ...thanks x

Try Tal Lira

or

try the facebook page for Recycle Malta...https://www.facebook.com/groups/307891519285859/

lots of stuff there for young children..

also try asking the question ion the facebook for malta shopping
https://www.facebook.com/groups/143113525756045/

Right now its 'Sale' time in Malta! I went to Sliema shopping yesterday and got loads of stuff for my 2 daughters. I went to Mothercare, Okaidi, Pumpkin Patch, Next and Zara. Okadi had 70% discount, and Next and Pumkin Patch had 50% discount. Not sure what the discounts are in the other shops in Sliema but more or less everywhere has a sale now.

I tend to buy lots of the next size summer clothes in the sales for the kids for the following summer- helps to keep costs down.

Next Home shop has a permanent clearance section too that always have a good variety of children's clothes too.

There is also a Facebook page called 'what baby wants baby gets' thats really good for baby and kids stuff.

Hope that helps.

Thank u soo much I'll have a look at the sales soon. x

To be honest you can use Maltaposts service Sendon and buy from anywhere in the UK i.e. Tesco (free delivery), Mothercare (Free Delivery) Although be very aware of their costs for Delivery....

1 KG is €12 1.01kg to 2.0kg is €19

I have used the service and it takes about 6 days (Working Days) to get to Malta from Delivery in the UK. They were very efficient and as the weight was 1.452KG I ended up paying €19

But good service

Julian

tesco now deliver to malta for a flat rate of 10 per order

clothingattesco.com/international/page/international

ive ordered stuff on friday and had delivery on a monday !!!

mark49 wrote:

we have also used the tesco service many times and it is superb, none of the deliveries took more than 4 days and you can order as much as u like for the £10 delivery charge.......

thank u sooo much for all your replies ...tesco sounds great to me...will defntly check out !

Hi,

I have checked Tesco delivery T&C and they there is written:

Do you offer international delivery?

Unfortunately, at this time, we do not deliver to international addresses.

So no more deliveries for £10? :(

toonarmy9752 wrote:
mark49 wrote:

we have also used the tesco service many times and it is superb, none of the deliveries took more than 4 days and you can order as much as u like for the £10 delivery charge.......

http://www.clothingattesco.com/help/page/help/#70

Do you deliver outside of the UK?

We are now able to offer customers in over 20 international destinations the opportunity to order and buy clothing online with 'Clothing at Tesco'. For full details, including shipping costs, delivery times and our latest delivery destinations, see our international delivery page

Marketa11 wrote:

Hi,

which part of Tesco's were you looking at ? DVDs and food are a no, but clothing is a yes

I see :) yes, i was on the main page.

thx.

georgeingozo wrote:
Marketa11 wrote:

Hi,

which part of Tesco's were you looking at ? DVDs and food are a no, but clothing is a yes

Hello marketa , i think that the website is this one : http://www.clothingattesco.com/ I havn't actually tried it yet but it should be ok to order stuff for malta. My friend told me that you should check amazon for nappies and other stuff .
Giuseppina

Clothing is a definite YES - dvds household goods electronics and food is a definite NO