How can I switch my job from another one in Saudi Arabia?

Hi,

I am currently on company visa and working in a company. Now I got another offer from other company.

My question is can second company issue another visa for me?

Actually I want to get second company visa in my hand and then I want to resign from first company.

Please advice me.

Thanks

HI there..

first.. if you want to resign for your current company, you need to cancel your first visa. and then you need to out of china (just make a travel to hongkong is ok) after you got stamp out of china on your pasport, then you can make another working visa on your new company.

thats my experience in Dalian, maybe different city has their own regulation.

Regards,
Herald

Hello expat83 and welcome to Expat.com!

Browsing through the forum may be helpful to you.

--------------------------------------

@Herald, expat83 is talking about Dammam/ Saudi Arabia, not China.;)

Harmonie.

r4ld wrote:

first..  you need to out of china (just make a travel to hongkong is ok) after you got stamp out of china on your pasport, then you can make another working visa on your new company.

:blink:
Who left the door open?!?

Guys it's urgent!

I am talking about Saudi Arabia Work Visa.

Should I first resign in first company and then ask second company to issue visa for me or Second company can issue visa for me while I will be on first company visa?

I think Saudi Arabia work visa didn't issue on name. It will stamp on passport then visa will have my credentials.

If anybody have already experienced the same situation then please advise me.

Thanks in advance,

Thought of changing the sponsorship; why not? Since how long have you been working in your first company?

Changing jobs in KSA has nothing to do with new visas often times.

@TheLegendLeads, I've completed my one year and there is no special in my contract in term of bond.

so you mean another visa will be issued for me while I will be on first company visa? right.

I've no transferable visa, I am on company visa and they will not allow to change sponsorship so I will get final exit and then come on second company visa.

Thanks

Alliecat wrote:
r4ld wrote:

first..  you need to out of china (just make a travel to hongkong is ok) after you got stamp out of china on your pasport, then you can make another working visa on your new company.

:blink:
Who left the door open?!?

me me , im sorry i was in rush .

LOL , Kalas mate you have to go out of china ^ ^

If there is absolutely no possibiltiy of a sponsorship change, your best bet may be to look for a job and ask the new potential employer to arrange visa for you. Then ask your first company to let you go on 'final exit'. Go back to your home country, get the visa stamped on your passport and come back.

expat83 wrote:

@TheLegendLeads, I've completed my one year and there is no special in my contract in term of bond.

so you mean another visa will be issued for me while I will be on first company visa? right.

I've no transferable visa, I am on company visa and they will not allow to change sponsorship so I will get final exit and then come on second company visa.

Thanks

Pl z help me  I in draped in one company at Abha in S A.. I got one company offer . But dont give my passport or transfer letter