Looking for a room in Munich starting from October 2012

Hi guys,
I am moving to Munich for study at LMU due to exchange program starting from October. Hope to stay for a year, but don't know yet for sure. I am looking for a place to live in Munich. I cannot conclude my price limit yet. But it would be from the smallest amount to 400 € or more. Know really nothing about accommodations here. My German is on B1 level. So you could respond to me in both English or German. If you speak Russian, Ukrainian or Polish I will understand it either. You can also write to me in Spanish. I am not yet fluent in this language. But would love to translate it. )
Few words about me: hairy, early bird, non-drinking, non-smoking, easy-going and open-minded person. Have an experience in language teaching to adults and children in age from 3 years old. By the way, will probably need some job later on. I would be glad for some useful information.
If somebody just feels like he or she wants to say hello to me. Please feel free.
Best regards,
Anton Rudyk

Hello Anton!

Have you tried to post an advert in the section Housing in Munich? It may help.;)

Harmonie.

Yes, I have tried. Thank you.