Tandem Spanisch/German/Englisch

Hello everybody :)

my Name is Anita and I live in Düsseldorf. IŽm looking for a Tandem to communicate in English or German. I can teach you Spanish. It would be great to find someone who is interested in learning my language.

See you

Anita

Hello Anita , I invite you to post an advert in the section Community of Dusseldorf classifieds, it may help.;)

Harmonie.

Hello Anita. 

My name is Paul and I am interested in learning spanish. I can teach you english.

Paul

Hi Anita!

I am a German national but just finished my undergraduate studies in Great Britain. Thus I am fluent in both and would be happy to teach you. In return I would love to improve my conversation skills in Spanish. Hace dos anos que me fui a America de Sud para apprender Espanol y trabajar con un NGO. Entonces, tengo que practicar mas para no perdir la lengua.

What do you think?

all best,

Lena

Hi  anita, 

I saw your post today and thought of connecting as I would love to learn different cultures.  I am a person of Indian origin but living and working in the Netherlands for last 3 years.  I come to dusseldorf every week for work and spend 4days per week here.   So almost a full week.  The best time for me to meetup and do some language exchange is during the weekday (post working hours).  Am not sure if that suites you. 

I wish you a wonderful week ahead and hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,
Naidu

Hi Anita,

my name is Carlo. I'm Italian and I just moved to Dusseldorf.

I would like to meet new people and to learn also new languages.

I love Spanish and I would really like to meet some nice mothertongue that could help me.

See u around !

Cheers,

Carlo