Salary Reservation Supervisor

Hello Guys,

I need help i want to know scale salary for Reservation Supervisor  in 5hotel in Doha.

Thanks for help

Salary depens of your nationality, don't expect too much dude, you are not a yankee.

Reservatin supervisors means what.. i didnt understand..

guys i mean Reservations Supervisor

Hilton,

What ashraf said is right, being in the hotel industry is hard and unfair for some people.

Honorable Authority

With due respect it is stated that I had experience of Import/Export of 26
years at Sialkot/Lahore/Karachi.  I was at stage of Manager Import at
Sialkot Dry Port Trust Karachi office . I am retired from on 29th January 2013 at age of 47 years. So I want to continue my profession.I hope I will perform my
efforts in painstaking / Advanced /Sincerity/ Growth of business against all these activities.

I shall be personally very thankful to you for if you accept my request
positively.

Thanking you

Akhtar Pervez
(X) Manager Import

Name; Mohammed Azeemuddin
mob:  +918121585991
Email : [email protected]

I had worked in Different copper mining's in Tanzania (east Africa), as a site supervisor.
   I was handling Production,maintenance of machine, stock control, loading&unloading, different % sorting of cooper ore, Procurements, Handling Buyers etc.
At present i am in India, Relocating a job in companies.

your faithfully.
Azeem.

MohammedAzeemuddin wrote:

Name; Mohammed Azeemuddin
mob:  +918121585991
Email : [email protected]

I had worked in Different copper mining's in Tanzania (east Africa), as a site supervisor.
   I was handling Production,maintenance of machine, stock control, loading&unloading, different % sorting of cooper ore, Procurements, Handling Buyers etc.
At present i am in India, Relocating a job in companies.

your faithfully.
Azeem.

For security reasons please do not give out personal contact details like phone numbers or email addresses on an open forum. This may make you open to spammers.