Ask for a little Help

Hey guys
Leaving the US in 20 days and everything is piling up to get ready to leave. More things to take care of then I thought. I thought I knew the answer to my question, but seem to have miss placed it.  So, I an asking for a little advice/help. When I have been in Cambodia before, I had a Tourist Visa.  Good for 30 days. Now when i arrive in Phnom Penh, what type of Visa to I 1st get.  No longer a tourist.  The plan is to STAY in Cambodia and not leave.

Any good word here would really take a little pressure off here and 1 less thing not worry about.

thanks for your help
See you soon.

David

u can apply for a business/employment visa and get it extended for abt 280 dollars per person .. i believe at lucky lucky motors on monivong

Aaliyah01
Thank you for your reply. 
So when i arrive at the airport and go though customs and they ask for what type of Visa, i should say what or get what at that point.  Do i tell them a "Business" visa or a "tourist" visa and then go and apply for the Business Visa? 
this is where i get a little confused.  Don't want to mess this up.  And then when i do apply for the business visa, if they ask, "what type of business", what do you say?

Sorry for this basic question, but, it seems hard to get answers on it.  Many web sites say what you did, but really there seems more to it than that and they (web sites) are not very clear on the subject.

thanks again

David

nah when u arrive at the airport u'll walk straight into the immigration  desk.. yeah its a desk :D ..  they will give u a  piece of paper , a fill in form and u tick the box where it says  EI , that should be the employment / business visa ,, they don't ask u anything..they will give u a  fill in form .. thats it.. i will try and check for u  tomorrow about the  extension procedure cz thats not  where it stops .. u fill in that form  but then u've got to hurry to get it extended cz its valid only for one month, the extension  will grant u a stay for the year

u can do the exact same thing if u tick the box for tourist , and then go to vietnam/thailand.. etc   N at the entry back to cambodia u tell them u want a EI  visa and after that get it extended ..

the only problem u might have would be with the check in at the connection point .. ie, malayesia , where they will check  everything  , depending on ur return date of your flight ticket.. if u don't have the return date  it might  cause a bit of problem  but not much,m, they will give u to sign a paper  where it says that u entry cambodia on ur own risk and they are not responsable for anything which might happen to you

that's all i know

business .. u can yell them u plan to open your own business .. if they don't allow then tick the tourist  one ..it's more or less the same thing .. the difference is  abt 100 dollars maybe ,, 22 is a return trip to saygon( ho chi minh ) and 23 ( if i remember correctly) the visa (not the extension, that's 280 .. but  i'd better check and let you know for sure the exact procedure tmrw , if that's ok )

heya David, yeah so i went and asked abt the business visa extension ( i don't know if its a multiple entry or single ) and yes it costs 280 , it takes 2 days to get it done and its valid for one year