Find a job in Angola

hey julien i'm bob daiss i live in lebanon i'm 20 years old i wanna come to angola and find a job there so if u can help me i will be so glad :) and thx

Hi bob and welcome to Expat.com!

I have created a new topic on the Angola forum as you were off topic on the other thread.

You should give more details about you and on what type of job you are looking for?

Thank you.

Hi,
     I hope your doing well.
I have an offer in Luanda as an Oracle DBA.Salary is $US 600 +Food+ Accommodation+ Transportation.The thing is some of my friend are saying that there is no life secure.Could you please reply me it is sufficient salary or not as well as companies rules.I am waiting for ur valuable reply...

600$ I hope you made mistake with one zero at least.

No that is 600$ only.

No that is 600$ only.Shell i consider this offer or not and what is minimum figure of living cost per head

600 $ here gets my maid

Praveendba please give me more details.... seems interesting... salary not an issue but would like to work as I have alot of free time and I have experience with pastel, have my own accomodation already too...

Careful nambianmum......what is your visa?

On a residential visa if you are caught working you will be deported and wont be allowed back in.

If you want a change to a working visa, Our advice was you need to cancel your residential visa - leave the country and apply for a working visa. If your working visa is rejected then what are your chances of reacquiring your residential visa now you have displayed a desire to work in Angola?

A slippery slope...........

Hello, globalgypsy.
Correction if namibianmum is staying in Angola as a resident meaning she has the res. card, then by all means she can work here and can enjoy the same benefits as a local does.
So namibianmum, it is not a slippery slope after all, huh?

Busco trabajo en la agricultura de Angola.Contacto:

[email protected]

@wellinghofen - In english please on this Anglophone forum! :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello folks,
                    I am working as an Oracle DBA with 5 years of experience. I am looking for job change in Luanda,Angola.
Please reach me on*****. I am open to relocate Kenya,Tanzania,South Africa, Uganda,Botswana .
Moderated by Djameel last year
Reason : Please do not share contact details on the open forums.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Pls, can someone tell me how to apply for a job at chevron or sonangol? I'll be greatful if you could send me their electronic or postal address *****
Hello folks,

Hope you all are doing good , iam currently living in luanda and working in a company as a sales manager , i need to switch from this company for better opportunity  , if anyone has a good offer *****
TIA
Hello Asad Ali16,

Welcome to expat.com!

This is an old topic and i am not sure that you will receive the answers you are expecting here. Please create a new topic on the forum for better visibility.

Also, you could check out the Jobs in Angola section.

Best of luck

Djameel
Expat.com Team

[topic closed]
Closed