Need to open a ladies boutique

hey everybody..

i m looking for bussiness oppperunity to open a ladies boutique in Nairobi. we are specialize in ladies dress likes suits,Kurta
Help me in understaing the process

Here you go: User guide Ladies boutique and register you company first with Foreign Company Registration in nairobi

You first need to register the business with office of the attorney general. The process involves name search which takes takes four working days. Then actual registration which goes for ten working days.
After that you'll need apply for Tax PIN at Kenya Revenue Authority.
You'll also need to apply for business permit from the City Council of Nairobi.
If you need help you may contact me through 0706 232 800 or drop me an email ([email protected]).
Welcome to Kenya.

get trading first and worry about all the paper work afterwards,.its not such an offical place,.

*get trading first and worry about all the paper work afterwards,.its not such an offical place,.*

I don't suggest that you do this.  Its not difficult to register a company, but you should get a lawyer to draw up the Articles of Association.  You will need to obtain a PIN from Kenya Revenue Authority, before you register.  You will also need a Class H Work Permit before you can legally trade. 

Do thorough research, before anything else as you will be entering a highly competitive sector.

i shoud have said do not get involved in RED TAPE,.undevloped counires have so much petty officialdom and lawyers making money on things u can do you self ,.also you never know who to bribe inb kenya,.yeh start trading first without and feel the waters before jumping in,.

I was writing from experience, Suirvale, having gone through the process of registering a company and obtaining a PIN - both very straightforward and not particularly expensive.  Kenyan law is very similar to UK law, after all.

You could probably do it all without a lawyer, but a good lawyer knows the right language to use etc, which I felt was worth it.

The Kenyan authorities are increasingly interested in illegal working/trading and in a highly competitive field, such as womens clothing, there would be no shortage of 'whistle blowers'.