Can anyone help me to find job in dubai !

i am tunisian  girl, fresh graduated , i ve studied  business and management  .i live now in tunis , i want to exaparaite to dubai . i don't know  how can  i make it !! can someone help me !

Hi kinoss!

Please check the Job section of expat-blog! :)

Salut Kinoss,

Pour avoir plus de chance de trouver du travail aux emirats il faut etre sur place. Ou bien tu peux faire les demarche avec des agences de recrutements sur Tunis.
Bon courage

Hello kinoss.

I invite you to read these articles on Work in United Arab Emirates.

You can post an advert in the Jobs in Dubai section as well. It can help.

Good luck in your research.

----------------------------
@naderr - In english please on this Anglophone forum. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

ASSALAAMLEKUM HOW ARE YOU ARE YOU EDUCATED WILLING TO WORK AFTER MARRIAGE THEN CAN YOU COME TO DUBAI TO WORK. THEN CANU SEND C.V TO MY  MAIL : ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons please do not post any contact details on the forum.
SHAIKISHAQ wrote:

ASSALAAMLEKUM HOW ARE YOU ARE YOU EDUCATED WILLING TO WORK AFTER MARRIAGE THEN CAN YOU COME TO DUBAI TO WORK. THEN CANU SEND C.V TO MY  MAIL : [email protected]

If you have a job to offer please post a free ad in the jobs section at the top of this page. Advertising of any kind is not allowed on this section of the forum.
Also can you not post in uppercase as it is rude and considered to be the same as shouting at someone.
Thank you.

Try to get a visit visa to UAE and come over here, attend interviews and hopefully get through.  :) Good Luck in your job search.

Hello everyone,

This thread is going nowhere being an outdated one from 2012, so i am closing this topic.

I invite you to create new discussion threads on the Dubai forum if you have any questions or need for informations.

Sorry for the inconvenience  :|
Bhavna

[Topic closed]

Closed