Norway Job Seeker Visa (strange requirements).

This is official page. link. Here it is stated in eligibility criteria for job seeker 2) "You must be subject to a visa requirement".     What does it mean? Also "documentation that you are secured housing for the period the application covers. This can be a rental contract which covers the whole period of time you are applying for a residence permit for, or the deed (legal document proving ownership) for the housing. If you are going to live in somebody else's home you must hand in a written, signed confirmation from them, as well as your host's rental contract or the deed of his/her housing.  It is not sufficient to hand in a rental contract which covers a shorter period of time than the whole period of time you are applying for a residence permit for. It is also not sufficient to document that you have a hotel booking."    How can a person find residence in hotel....in Norway if he had never been to Norway before and still seeking for job visa....

Hello,

How to manage housing info that is needed for lodging the application.

Br,Sharif

Hello hussanali.

Thank you for this information! :)

Aurélie

Hi in order to obtain job seeker visa u need to rental agreement from landlord n I must say in Norway it is very difficult to get accommodation as well as for u guys those who r wishing to come from outside Norway for them it is quite impossible to manage housing agreement.

you must know somebody to help you with your housing and do all paper works. Otherwise it would be very difficult or almost impossible.  If the authorities make it so easy for all, then all my friends and relatives and classmates and neighbors and many others would be here in a snap of a finger.

does it apply on old applicants ? i applied in the march. Please tell me

I am still waiting for the decision . When i did apply that time hotel booking was sufficient . I dont think this new rule will apply on me ...

Davinder.saundh wrote:

I am still waiting for the decision . When i did apply that time hotel booking was sufficient . I dont think this new rule will apply on me ...

One of friends of mine applied from UK in March as well and he recently got refusal for accommodation requirement

i will suggest him to do appeal cause that time hotel booking was sufficient .

Davinder.saundh wrote:

i will suggest him to do appeal cause that time hotel booking was sufficient .

ya he can do appeal but he need to show bank statement again thats why he is nt interested any more

Every body plese listen up .. even if you applied 6 month back if u dont have rental agreement then u still cany be eligible .... they would just reject the visa for sure more than 750 visa were cancelled for indians in one week so plese be ready for rejection if u dont have a rental agreement ... hotel bookings are not valid

the first part of that sentence is intended for people who don't need visas to live and work in Norway, i.e. EEA nationals. If someone from France or Finland wanted to move to Norway, they would not "be subject to a visa requirement", so they wouldn't have to fill out a jobseeker application.

Hi Folks!
I am preparing documents to apply for Norway's Job Seeker Visa. All others documents are ok except that my employer has only issued me a basic work-certificate mentioning duration and title (no details of tasks and nature). People advised me to just attach your self-written CV(Resume) along with it so that Embassy/UDI can know what I was doing. Do you people think it will work?