Help needed regarding JOB offers

Salaam to all,

i got job offers from TWO companies, one is a saudi company based in Khobar/Dammam and the other is a multinational consultants( which i really much interested in to join).
I already got the offer letter from the saudi company and asking me to siggn and send it back. while waiting for the offer letter from the Consultants.
Is it possible that i sign the offer letter from the saudi company and get employment visa and do my degree attestation(from Saudi Embassy in Islamabad) with that visa and in the meantime waiting for the offer letter from the mult. Consultants? i.e. Enter Saudia on the employment visa from the consultants.

Hello Farhat1.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I hope you will soon be helped.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Wsalam,

Welcome brother,

First regarding the visa type, it is possible that you can convert your profession once you arrive in saudi, but the fact is that in most cases, the employer is least bothered to do that and the employee has to run pillar to pillar to get the work done.And that apart the process itself can take anywhere from 15 days to a year. So if your married and considering getting your family, keep this in mind.

Secondly regarding your plan to enter on consultant visa, it is only possible if you have your passport inhand with you.In most cases once you confirm the job offer, the agent will ask you to submit the passport for visa processing.If your smart enough you can have a job in hand and wait for the other visa as well.

good luck
Ma salam

thnaks a lot bro,

regarding the passport i can handle that as i already told the agent that i submitted my passport for renewal(which is true),
so thats not an issue,,,the main questions is, can one have TWO visas on his name with a gap of 15 to 20 days or a month,
without any consequences?

You can have as many visas as you want as saudi visas dont come on a specific person's name.

also if both the job offers are through the same agent, make sure you are on good terms with the agent.In most cases the agents are only concerned with their money but still its always good to have good terms with them.

Regards

once again thank you coolbreeze, was of great help in deciding...