Arena Alicante

Hello I am considering moving to Alicante to take up a job offer. I have had a look at the sports centre Arena Alicante and it looks good but I am having trouble finding any informnation about it i.e. do you have to become a member to use it,how do you do that, how much do the activities cost. I would expect to find this information on their website and although I admit that my grasp of Spanish is not all that good at present, I don't think the info is there. I went into the reception area and there is nothing displayed. Just wondered if anyone has any experience of this place and can advise? Thank you! Zsa

Hello Zuzsana and welcome to Expat.com!

Hope that other members will soon share their experience with you.;)

Harmonie.

Hello I do not speak much English, and I'm from barcelona, not anything of alicante I looking for work, your have to go to the Ministry of tourism of the Alicante alluntamiento can search for it on any website, this is another thing you've confused d web epagina.

The Arena Alicante website looks pretty typically Spanish to me. That is it is overcomplicated and lacks the basic information. Apart from the costs of the summer courses I can't find any specific prices either.

I often complain to Spanish people that there is a basic lack of written information but they don't generally see that as a problem. "Just ask" they say. So my guess is that's what you will have to do.

There is an email form on the site (click on información on nearly every page) for general questions. If you write in English there is always somebody who will be able to translate or it gives you time to work out your Spanish - either way you'll get an answer