Hi - New to this forum. Name's Jahan

Hi everyone, I am Jahan. Just joined this forum to make friends. I am a US citizen currently looking for some expat work in Saudi Arabia. My experience includes about 13 years of experience in management across financial, oil and gas, energy, multimedia, hi tech, healthcare and automotive industry. I've started, ran and sold a couple of my own companies.

Looking forward to meeting people here. Please let me know if anyone knows about any decent jobs

Hello Jahan.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

For the job, you can try to post an advert in the Jobs in Saudi Arabia section. It might help.

In which area are you looking for work?

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thank you Aurélie - I appreciate the quick response. I am ok with anywhere in Saudia Arabia (Riyadh, Jaddah) or UAE (Dubai, etc). Primarily safer areas in the ME.

I'll go ahead and post it in the section you had mentioned. But please do let me know if you come across anything. I have a business and management background and have run a couple of my own companies so I can pretty much do anything in management.

Thanks,
Jahan

A tip, though:  here in KSA, your experience seems to be of far less importance than diplomas and certificates!! Hopefully, you have those, too :)

Yes, I think I have a few :). If you have an e-mail address, I can send you my resume / cv if you like...?

me? noooooooooooooooooo

but are you on LinkedIn?  If not, register and get the word out that you're looking.  Also, check out www.bayt.com.

Good luck!