Rooms for rent facilities???

Hi guys,

How are you? I'm Vietnamese, female. I have lived in Ho Chi Minh city for years. I'm going to build my own house (locates at the downtown - Vo Van Tan street, ward 6, district 3; very short distance to Tao Dan Park, Water puppet show theatre, War Remnant Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, Presidential Palace, Central Post Office, , 30-4 park…) and keep some rooms for rent (for expat). I do need your advice on how the room should be so that it can meet the tender's requirement. Any idea, suggestion from you is high appreciated.

1. How big is the room should be for 1 person? (With WC + basic facilities)

2. Do u prefer to rent the room 35-40 m2 attached with small living room + kitchen + bed room + WC or u just need the private bedroom with WC? (18-25 m2).

3.Are you willing to use the public/ sharing living room & kitchen? Do u want to cook at home or just eat outside?

4. The electric fee should be included in the room price or just charge separately base on the amount you use?

5. You can do laundry, clean the room ...by yourselves or you expect the house keeping services should be included?

6. Important question, hehe, how much you can spend for the room rent? How big the room should be? Services included? What do u expect from the landlord?

I would like to give you guys the room which should be value for money, meet your requirements. You should feel comfortable to stay there. [Moderated: No free ad please]

Thank you million :-))
Susu

im vietnamese too, i support your plant.
hope u will have a lots of contributions!
Regard!
Mr.H:)

Hi there, any suggestions for me please. Kindly advise! :-)

i`m Vietnamese but have some idea for your question :D
Q1. Normally, room for parent is around 5x5m...bigger is fine as well, room often has private bathroom inside...

Room for children are smaller, not need restroom inside...for your case, room will be served for Guest so it might not need room for children...

Q2. Restroom are often small in some nations, living room often evrage but need be convinience...

This is my experiences, hopefuly it`s help...

The remain, your owner will be knew very well :)

Hi there
I think it depends on the lenghtvof the lease....  if i was to rent a room for a short time then it would not bother me much having to share other facilities. however if i planned to stay longer then yes i would rather have toilets and cooking facilities but that would not be a room anymore but a studio. as far as electricity is concerned i would always prefer tobpay for what i use. having cleaning and laundry service is not a concept i am accustomed with but it could be be included in the rent if the tenant wants it