Moving to istanbul in september.

Hi All,
Im new to this. Just wanted to talk to you all about living in istanbul! My partner has recently taking a job in istanbul, which means we will be moving from Victoria (australia) to Turkey for some time. I have never been to turkey before. Please fill me in on how you all enjoy living there, things to do, work options for me etc. Thanks Noele:)

Hello noelski.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Do not hesitate to go through the other threads on the Istanbul forum.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi
MY name is Mert. If you wanna information about relocate to Istanbul I can help you

Hi Noele,

If you are interested in Istanbul I can (1) direct you to my blog or (2) answer any specific questions you might have. My wife and I moved here almost two years ago and love it. It takes a little while to adjust to some things but Istanbul is a modern place with a lot of familiar amenities. The food is great. The people are friendly. And the transportation is abundant if sometimes crowded. Enjoy your adventure and drop me a line whenever you need.

Russell C. Hanover
http://istanbuldanevar.wordpress.com

Hello to everbody from Istanbul. Please do not hesitate to contact us for your questions and ideas about being an expat in Turkey.
Best wishes to all