Work

Hi There !

I am coming to Nha Trang, in the beginning of september, and are looking for a local men/women,who is able to show me some local warehouses and apartment for rent.

Best Regards

Tom Rorh

Hi Tom Rorh,

Welcome to Expat.com!

Can you please tell us more about you and give more details on what kind of information you are looking for?

Concerning your accommodation search, you could post an advert in the housing in Nha Trang section.

Thank you,
Best of luck,
Christine

Hi Christine !

We are looking for warehouse to rent central in Nha Trang. Also couldbeinterested in a person who can help to translate, when we are arround looking at the different locations.

Best Regards

Tom

Hello Tom.

Concerning the translation, you can try to post an advert in the Jobs in Nha Trang - Business services (Translator). It might help. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Tom,

I'm a Vietnamese-American expat who lives in Nha Trang for over 2 years, maybe I can help you.  My email is [email protected].  Thanks, Bea

Roth wrote:

Hi There !

I am coming to Nha Trang, in the beginning of september, and are looking for a local men/women,who is able to show me some local warehouses and apartment for rent.

Best Regards

Tom Rorh

have a look at there: https://www.expat.com/en/business/asia/ … nsultants/

Just a couple of weeks, they managed to find and secure a house for someone, who needed a place for a family of 53 people.
I bet, you requirements will be less challenging

[Moderated: Please register into the Nha Trang Business directory]