HCMC FLASHMOB DANCING

Hi everyone,
Is there any flashmob group in HCMC that I could join? I was searching internet these days but couldn't find any info about this. it will be pity if there's no any flashmob group here since this kind of activity is super amazing.

I wonder if there's no existing flashmob group in HCMC, are there any ones on the site wanna make one, we could have much more fun and relaxing by this way. what do you guys think? =)

Eliza

Hi Eliza Bell

There are flashmob groups in HCM but they r students. I think yr ideal is so awesome.

A flashmob for expat bog is so cool.

Count me here with u

Kim Ngan

Hi Eliza Bell, the idea of flashmob is great. I love to watch Mobbed on TV every Sunday night. Anyway, there is a small party in Idecaf (31 Thai Van Lung, Dist 1) from 15g- 17g, 28 July. They have flashmob and ballroom dance too. It is the first time I come this kind of events. Can't wait to see how it is. Hope you come with me:)

hi dears, thks for your responses.
@ Kim2098: does the idecaf party happen every month? Sounds interesting for me too, will schedule for it. how much it cost, and is there any condition to be in?
thks
Eliza

I have a cover team - almost cover Korea song.
If you like, join with us

hi Eliza Bell, Why dont we found a flash mob group dance for charity. We dance and invite donation from the public or business, and business need PR for their company. The money we collect, will donate for charitable organization. What do u think?

xuantrinh216 wrote:

I have a cover team - almost cover Korea song.
If you like, join with us

Haha! I love kpop! Don't understand a word though, and well, unfortunately I can never follow the moves. :P

Hi Everyone,

I found out  Flashmod group name " Flashmod Duong Pho - Street Flashmod".  We danced on Anh Sao Bridge near Cresent Mall in Dist on last weekend. If you wanna join in next event, pls contact me.

Very happy when dance with many people.

Hope to dance with u soon.

Kim Ngan Nguyen

hi everyone, thks for all of your responses.

@Ariesha, the idea of founding a flashmob dancing, earning from business company event and donate it to charity would be a great and meaningful thing. Do you have any idea to make it? this could be needed quiet wide relationship to connect with some companies. but more importantly, we need to hold a flashmob dancing first. To do this, the fist step may be to find and gather some existing flashmob groups in HCMC into one. what do you think?
@Nhandong: thks for the useful information, how often that group perform and how I can join it? is there any conditions to join in?

Thanks guys,
Nice weekend
Eliza