Inshore fishing available?

I have not read any posts about the opportunity to fish the coastal areas of Ecuador. I have found many sites but they all are offshore and expensive. I live on the Southeast Texas coast and we fish the bays and bayous leading to the Gulf of Mexico. Does anyone have any info on locals who guide you for a day of fishing inshore? Also what types of fish are there to be caught and eaten?
As I said all of the sites I read about were very expensive. Looking for a trip for a day of fishing for less than $150 for two of us.
Also, if you know of anything about the tackle used please also forward. Wondering if I should bring two of my reels when I relocate.
Thanks

This post reminds me so much of my Texan husband. When we moved here the bulk of our luggage was fishing gear. He loved surf fishing and that is what he came prepared to do. He didn't get to do much of it, but he was ready.

They catch wahoo, corvina and mackerel here in Salinas. They are surf fishing with lures that look like a fish (silver about 6" long)and they cast then reel right back in more like fly fishing. It's very interesting to watch.

:)

Just saw this post.  There is surf fishing in Ecuador (see home in salinas post above) and fresh water fishing also.  But going out in a small boat near shore is also possible.  Won't catch the wahoo or dorado but smaller fish abound.  National Geographic has a fish app that shows what types of fish are available.  Ecuador is a fishing economy.  Their small boats go out every day and bring back everything from snapper to dorado.  Bring equipment as it is is hard to find there.